close


Vanilla Twilight香草暮光 --Owl City

The stars lean down to kiss you,
星星們彎下腰親吻了你
And I lie awake I miss you,
我躺在床上想著你
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere.
當這樣的氛圍濃烈湧現時
Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly,
才能使我安穩入眠
But I'll miss your arms around me,
想念你雙臂圍繞我的樣子
I'll send a postcard to you dear,
親愛的,我要寄張明信片給你
Cause I wish you were here.
真希望你仍在這裡


I'll watch the night turn light blue,
看著漫長的黑夜轉為暮光
But it's not the same without you,
沒有你,一切不再如昔
Because it takes two to whisper quietly,
尤其少了我們的輕聲耳語

The silence isn't so bad,
原以為寂靜還不算太壞
Till I look at my hands and feel sad,
直到看見自己雙手才萌生悲傷
Cause the spaces between my fingers
原來我指間的空隙
Are right where yours fit perfectly.
只有當你來填補時才能完美

I'll find repose in new ways,
我將找到入眠的好方法
Though I haven't slept in two days,
雖然已兩天未睡
Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone.
因為回憶冷冽入骨

But drenched in Vanilla Twilight,
在這浸滿香草色的星空下
I'll sit on the front porch all night,
坐在走廊前靜待整夜
Waist deep in thought because when I think of you.
因為當我如此想著你時
I don't feel so alone...
才不感到那麼孤單
I don't feel so alone...
才不感覺那麼孤單

As many times as I blink I'll think of you...tonight.
今晚對你的思念就像眨眼地次數一樣

.....I'll think of you tonight.
.....我會想你,整晚


When violet eyes get brighter,
當灰暗的眼眸轉為明亮
And heavy wings grow lighter,
當沉重的羽翼化為輕盈
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
我會好好感受這樣的天空還有重生的自己

And I'll forget the world that I knew,
我會淡忘我所知道的世界
But I swear I won't forget you,
但我發誓,你會一直在我心中

Oh if my voice could reach back through the past,
如果我的聲音能喚回過去
I'd whisper in your ear,
我一定要在你耳邊低語,告訴你

Oh darling I wish you were here.
噢,親愛的
我真希望你一直都在我身邊

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 FlowerMoon 的頭像
    FlowerMoon

    花好月圓

    FlowerMoon 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()